Monday, May 11, 2015

Recipe For Research


Independent Project Research

For the next couple of weeks we will be discussing the important ingredients for researching in all our library classes.  As a parent of four students at MRA, this time can be hectic as I help coach my children in their research.  I just wanted to pass along a reminder that we have an incredible free research tool that as made our lives a little easier.  OSLIS is a huge database of information where your students can easily access most subjects.  I have a link on the side bar that will take you right to the site.  Remember our username is:  molalla and that our password is:  oslis.  Please contact me if you have any questions.   Happy researching and I can't wait to see the projects your students have come up with.




No comments:

Post a Comment